oksiukr@yandex.com

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

oksiukr@yandex.com

Hello, through the 1st lines in this email I want to tell you that i really wish to meet up with a faithful person which will not simply become a partner for me, but also a good friend, a true lover and possibly a father for our upcoming babies. really wish to make a my family based on real love, mutual comprehension along with care and attention. Its also quite essential to have typical thoughts and motivations about lifestyle. Be sure to, tell me, what exactly are your desires and things you dont usually like, exactly what your own personal hobbies. Do you have any kind of dreams you have and exactly what your own plans for future years? If there is anything u do not would like to write to me right now, I will have an understanding of it, do not be concerned. Of course, i'll let you know every thing regarding me personally u feel the need to find out. Now i wish you great day. will be waiting for ur mail.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: oksiukr@yandex.com

P.S. I'm twenty eight yo and i am coming from kiev, ukraine. What is your age and where you coming from?

Code: Select all

From: "joemi.mousseigt@esc-pau.net" <joemi.mousseigt@esc-pau.net>
To: "anakathia@uol.com.br" <anakathia@uol.com.br>
Subject: There you are my sweetheart,
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 07:51:02 +0000
x-originating-ip: [151.237.61.154]
Orig IP: 151.237.61.154 | Orig ISP: Ipacct Ltd. | City: Radomir | Country: Bulgaria | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 237.61.154