bank.of.america001@usa.com - Elise L. Jordan

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

bank.of.america001@usa.com - Elise L. Jordan

Attn Sir/ Madame

My Name is Elise L. Jordan I am responsible for the worldwide financial affairs of FedEx Express, the largest transportation company in the FedEx enterprise, including financial planning, reporting and analysis, long-range strategic planning, and regional accounting and controls.

I wish to inform you that the delivery of your failed $313.0 Million Coca-Cola Cola Jackpot inheritance ATM Card with the DHL has officially been transferred to the FedEx delivery company for the swiftest delivery of the 🏧 ATM Visa Card to your home address.

Please note that all the charges are paid except $50.00 FedEx delivery insurance, kindly view all the attached files the Copy of the crediting receipt of the 🏧 ATM Visa Card, Copy of my working ID Card and Certificate of Guarantee which Guaranteed 100% that the only fee needed to deliver your 🏧 ATM Visa Card to your address within 24 hours is $50.00.

As matter of urgency, you should immediately go ahead and purchase iTunes Card or Steam Wallet Gift Card of $50.00 and send it to enable the urgent delivery of your 🏧 ATM Visa Card to your house address within 24 hours.

Warning: Mrs. Vivian Eke applied as your sister for the the same 🏧 ATM Visa Card claiming that you are very sick and can't be able to receive the 🏧 ATM Visa nor pay the fee, if you don't send the $50.00 within 24 hours, we will consider to receive the $50.00 from Mrs. Vivian Eke as your sister and also deliver the 🏧 ATM Visa Card to her address as she had already given us her address so I shall be looking forward to receive the $50.00 from you immediately if you are still healthy and ready to receive the package.

Thanks for your Cooperation

Yours Sincerely
Ms. Elise L. Jordan
President and CFO
FedEx Delivery Company.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: bank.of.america001@usa.com
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 04:12:56 -0800
Subject: $313.0 Million Coca-Cola Cola Jackpot inheritance ATM Card
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]