providentfinancialplc101@hotmail.com - Mike Johnson

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

providentfinancialplc101@hotmail.com - Mike Johnson

The following is a post that was made on the online guestbook of a hotel. Not somewhere that a legitimate financial services company would be advertising.
Dear sir/ma, Are you a having one or two BG/SBLC specifically for lease difficulties from other financial instrument lender? I want you to take a chance with us you will never regret your partnership with our firm.We have direct and efficient providers. I am the sole mandate of a genuine efficient provider for lease/sales BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Insurance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe.Presently, we focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, However, our Lease BG/SBLC/MTN is 6+2% and Sale at 32+2%. DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS: 1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A) 2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD). 3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Barclays, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt. 4. Age: One Year, One Month 5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers. 6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift. 7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760 8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days. We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact me and I shall review and respond with DOA within 24hrs maximum. Kind Regards, Mr. mike johnson Email: providentfinancialplc231@gmail.com Skype ID: providentfinancialplc101@hotmail.com
Posted from IP address 41.203.78.123

Orig IP: 41.203.78.123 | Orig ISP: Globacom-as | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 203.78.123
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: providentfinancialplc101@hotmail.com - Mike Johnson

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn:
mike johnson
SBLC/BG

Dear Sir,

We are broker firm in London-UK, we have direct

Provider of BG/SBLC specifically for Lease, The

provider is tested and trusted.

We have been dealing with the company for paste 20 years. Interested Agent/Lessee should contact us.

Email: providentfinancialplc231@gmail.com

Skype ID: providentfinancialplc101@hotmail.com

Whatsapp : +1 (605)496-9997

Best regards,

MIKE JOHNSON.
Issuing Bank/Provider Mandate.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: providentfinancialplc101@hotmail.com - Mike Johnson

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
mike johnson
SBLC/BG

Dear Sir,

We are broker firm in London-UK, we have direct

Provider of BG/SBLC specifically for Lease and

purchase, The provider is tested and trusted.

We have been dealing with the company for paste 20

years. Interested Agent/Lessee should contact us.

Email: providentfinancialplc231@gmail.com

Skype ID: providentfinancialplc101@hotmail.com

Whatsapp : +1 (605)496-9997

Best regards,

MIKE JOHNSON.
Issuing Bank/Provider Mandate.