kennymcdonald263@outlook.com - Kenny McDonald

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

kennymcdonald263@outlook.com - Kenny McDonald

John Glenn Columbus International Airport
Airport Location: 4600 International Gateway,
Columbus, OH 43219, USA.

Attn: Consignment Owner,

I am Mr. Kenny McDonald, Chief Inspection Department John Glenn Columbus International Airport Ohio. This is to inform you about the outcome of the meeting that was held in the United Nations headquarters in New York on the 26th of June, 2023 with the United Nations Security Council injunction with the E.C.O.W.A.S and the World Bank concerning your two trunk consignment boxes (with a consignment number: HK793/DXX692) which was withheld in our airport by the authorities of the United States Government.

At the end of the meeting, it was concluded and agreed with the official approvals of the United Nations, E.C.O.W.A.S, and the World Bank, ordering our airport to release your consignment to you unconditionally, and my office has been authorized to effect this assignment.

Right now your consignment file and supporting documents has been submitted to my office for the releasing of your consignment, and I have carried out my official inspection on your two trunk consignment boxes and discovered that your consignment contains cash fund about US$4.5Million and US$4.8Million each (making a total cash fund of US$9.3Million) and each of the boxes weighs around 35Kg.

So, you are required to come down to our airport and meet me in my office to pick your consignment, or alternatively you can use any registered reliable courier delivery company to deliver your consignment to you, which you will take care of the courier fee.

Reconfirm your personal details to me as you respond to this.

Thank you, and I await your response.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Kenny McDonald
Chief Inspection Department
John Glenn Columbus International Airport
Airport Location: 4600 International Gateway,
Columbus, OH 43219, USA.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: kennymcdonald263@outlook.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 23:48:50 -0700
Subject: CONSIGNMENT NUMBER: HK793/DXX692
To: undisclosed-recipients:;