isikolotemple.com

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Undertaker

isikolotemple.com

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
Hi my name is Annie Nathalie. Life bears no meaning when you loose your loved one and battle emotional trauma that becomes unbearable. Thanks to DR ISIKOLO that came to my aid and provided a solution for me when all hope was lost. Before my very eyes, my man left me for a another lady and i tried every means possible to get him back but never succeeded. I had to search for help till i found out about DR Isikolo. He gave me the maximum attention and support i needed and he did his best and got my man back to me and the result manifesting after 48 hours still amazes me. Now our love and happiness has been revived back and to work better for us. Don't panic anymore because DR ISIKOLO can help you too. Click on his website Review his website and Contact him now. (https://isikolotemple.com) or text him via WhatsApp: +2348133261196.
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

Terminator5
Location: Habentes autem donationes secundum gratiam, quæ data est nobis differentes sive prophetiam

Re: isikolotemple.com

The fake domain isikolotemple.com was registered at the end of December by someone using a privacy service to hide their identity.
Creation Date: 2022-12-29T07:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-12-29T07:00:00Z

Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization: PrivacyGuardian.org llc