avori@loinau.com - Olga

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

avori@loinau.com - Olga

Hey! How are you? My name is Olga, I am 31 y.o and I want to find good person for a future life together I am interested in cook, evening walks around the city and more. What kind of things do you like? I will be glad to see your letter!

Code: Select all

To: evkaq@yahoo.com
Subject: good day
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 13:26:31 +0800
DCIM355.jpg
DCIM355.jpg (90.45 KiB) Viewed 335 times

Mr_Flux

Re: avori@loinau.com - Olga

I received the same email, which I thought was suspicious for a few reasons. I sent a simple reply to test the validity of the sender, and I got a response, what I found peculiar is that I got replies from different email addresses and seems to be bounced a few times when I looked at the detail of the sender. And all the questions I was asked were the same as someone Phishing I.E.: Full Name, Full Home Address, Home Phone Number and My work and how I spend my free time, all these rang a bell and I started a search and found you guys. I was sent several pictures from the sender, I don't believe it's a woman, it's most likely an impersonator, and I'll share them here, so you can be aware whom to look for if you ever get a similar email.

[Removed Google Drive image links]

Since my HTML Skills are minimal, I'm sharing the images from my Google Drive, hope this helps.

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Re: avori@loinau.com - Olga

Thank you for posting Mr_Flux.

I removed your links as they were not displaying anything and may well identify you if they were clicked on.

Itvis best not to reply to scam emails like this as you have confirmed that your email address is active, so youbwill end up inundated with scam and spam emails.