ekaterinakotenochek@outlook.com - Ekaterina

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

ekaterinakotenochek@outlook.com - Ekaterina

Good DayDarling, Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interested in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? I am Ekaterina. Iam hope to your like my foto. I am also search someone with which my life is calm and astonishing. I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I am still have single and yet very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating site and found you email. In fact, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose I wish to look a companion to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. I will be glad if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore in more detail I will talk about myself later.

Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: EkaterinaKotenochek@outlook.com

I will wait your letter. See you soon, Ekaterinulka!

Code: Select all

Received: from localhost (node-2j3.pool-118-172.dynamic.totbb.net [118.172.12.207])
To: <abragagnini@hotmail.com>
Subject: Salut man,
From: Katyushechka Katyunya <pchankonchan@utopia.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Katyushechka Katyunya <pchankonchan@utopia.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 09:27:29 +0100
Orig IP: 118.172.12.207 | Orig ISP: Tot Public Company Limited | City: Lamphun | Country: Thailand | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 172.12.207