perdana_bakti@yahoo.com - Bakar Bali

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
LegalBriefs

perdana_bakti@yahoo.com - Bakar Bali

Great New Tearsheet trade program. Based on new World bank regulations very few tearsheet programs are allowed. Most clients that can provide the info below will be approved. Quick way to get into a trade. We can then take the proceeds and place them in a trade that will pay 100% a month min. We need the package quickly so before the program closes. Please contact me with any questions.

A new Tear sheet program for 100M Euro & up - to as much as you want.

It is being done to help re-finance Europe after virus pandemic.

All client needs is:

1. KYC

2. POF from any reasonable bank. Except in China.

3. POF must come from bank, on bank email and then to be forwarded with bank email fully visible. This is so Trader can see that it was sent to client directly from his bank. They check the codes on bottom of email. Very important that email from bank is directly forwarded so as not to lose original bank codes on bottom of email. Need banker to put his card on email also.

4. Guaranteed Bank Payments of net 40% per month for one year. It is guaranteed and this is a true tear sheet program. We can then place the proceeds into a trade that will pay 100% a month or more. The client can have up to 5 trades happening at the same time.

5. Once documents are submitted the trade could begin within 5 business days.

6. Over the course of the trade there could be offerings of bullets, but this is not for certain.

7. As long as your client owns the account and can get the bank to send an email confirming the account. Most client are accepted.

8. Client will sign a 5% PPA

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 03:51:39 +0000 (UTC)
To: [Redacted - Not my email address], "'Marcel Djo'" <marceldjo@gmail.com>
Cc: [Redacted - Hundreds of email addresses]
Subject: Re: PERFECT TRADE PROGRAM
Marcel Djo is a dumb scammer who put his entire victim list in CC on an email and now it appears that a number of his 'victims' are other scammers, who are spamming the mailing list with their fake offers. I'll happily post all of them up, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.