financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com

If you are looking for a loan online, then scammers are waiting to take advantage of you.
Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com

We can assist you with FUND here on any amount you need provided you are going to pay it back after given, We give out FUND with 3% interest rate on any amount. Kindly contact us today for more information and get funded without any problem. E-mail: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com WhatsApp: +918929509036

serviceoffer
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com

Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb Indian scammer, who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with their loan scam is.

Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Hello dumb scammer financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com, did it really take you 11 months to be able to work out how to post your crappy loan scam format. I've seen some idiotic scammers in my time, but you have to be the dumbest.

Undertaker

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
We offer loans at low Interest rate. Business loans and Personal loans are available. If you are In Debt we still offer you a loan since we are the last bus stop in financial Help contact us WhatsApp No:+918929509036 financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Dr. James Eric
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

benjaminnoah1976
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: dumb scammer - financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com

Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb Indian scammer, who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with their loan scam is.

Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Another email address used by this dumb Indian scammer - benjaminnoah1976@gmail.com.