angelacamp2017@gmail.com - Angela Campbell

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

angelacamp2017@gmail.com - Angela Campbell

My Dear,
With due respect, trust and humility, I write to you this proposal, which I believe would be of great interest to you. I am looking for a reliable and capable foreign partner that will assist my family and I to transfer fund to his personal or company account for investment purposes, I am Mrs. Angela Campbell, the wife of Late Mr. Mike Campbell , (ZANU-PF) who was a Commercial Farmer and cocoa merchant in Bindura and Harare, the economic city of Zimbabwe.
My husband was among the people that were murdered in cold blood by the President Robert Mugabe Administration during the land dispute that just happened in Zimbabwe wholly affected the white farmers and some few black’s farmers and this resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact, a lot of people were killed because of this land reformed Act.
Please for further details, kindly email me with your direct contact informations to my private email address: angelacamp2019@outlook.com
Please do notify me Immediately you receive this proposal.
Thanks and God bless you
Mrs. Angela Campbell and (Family)

Code: Select all

Received: from User (46.29.255.109)
Reply-To: <angelacamp2017@gmail.com>
Subject: Mrs. Angela.
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 01:53:31 -0700
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Orig IP: 46.29.255.109 | Orig ISP: Inter Connects Inc | City: n/a | Country: Sweden | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 29.255.109