lovely888woman@yandex.com - Elizaveta

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

lovely888woman@yandex.com - Elizaveta

Hello Sweetheart, Before we will get acquainted, I am would like it to be presented. My name is Elizaveta. How are you? And what is your name? I am I hope, what my letter did not become for you full unexpectedness? I’m has addressed in dating agency with the purpose to find careful the man. I am I search serious for relations and the man which will respect me and mine positions in a life. I’m I wish to love and be beloved. Now I am I will tell about myself. I am has finished university, I work. I’m against drugs, I do not drink alcohol and I do not smoke. I’m to time married and at me there are no children. I am gentle and careful woman. If you is interested and you wish to continue our dialogue I will be to expect from you the answer. I’m I can to send to you a snapshot and more to tell about myself. I’m I will be also it is glad to look your images and your story about your life. I wish you successful day and with impatience I will wait for your answer.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: lovely888woman@yandex.com

If you acquaintance do not write to me. Yours faithfully Elizavetushuska,

Code: Select all

To: <ballm753@aol.com>
Subject: Greetings friend!
Reply-To: Elizavetusya Flowern <iwakawa@lilac.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 08:16:18 +0100