gistaibi1@gmail.com - Giuseppe Taibi

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

gistaibi1@gmail.com - Giuseppe Taibi

Dear friend,

We have been discussing portfolio investments over the years without actualizing success today. I have achieved successes with business partner in portfolios you couldn't handle; As the Group Chief Marketing Officer Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad, I receive investment portfolios from aged/sick investors hereby financing profitable projects for maximum returns in best interest of the portfolio investor.

Notice; Project Portfolio Management is a senior leadership discipline that drives strategic execution and maximizes business value delivery through the selection, optimization, and oversight of project investments which align to business goals and strategies. Currently there's US$96,000,000.00 portfolio that would be invested into your projects provided you're sure of maximum return. You have been my friend over the years and this time we can achieve success without hitches because you won't incur any upfront to receive this lower portfolio because US$96,000,000.00 is the lowest portfolio I have invested over the years.

Please elaborate the projects you would like to invest this portfolio and the maximum returns, also reconfirm your complete details for bond endorsement and release of fund.

faithfully.

Mr. Giuseppe Taibi
Call +60 11-1722-5725
Group Chief Marketing Officer
Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad
Private: gistaibi@gmail.com

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 18:38:21 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Giuseppe Taibi <gistaibi1@gmail.com>
Subject: Your Project Portfolio Management !
Country Code: 60
Country Name: Malaysia
Type: Mobile
Original Provider: Yes 4G, Maxis
Validity: Malaysian phone numbers should be 11 digits in length including the country code. The number you searched for is 12 digits long.
More information at ScamNumbers.info

LegalBriefs

Re: gistaibi1@gmail.com - Giuseppe Taibi

Sir,

We couldn't succeed in portfolio transactions since last year because of your inability to incur charges, the new portfolio investor is fully prepared to finance this transaction completely without you incurring a dime. The new portfolio investment is 41 Million USD which you are expected to invest into your preferable lucrative business ensuring profitable return, and you must provide needful information completely to enhance swift release of 41 Million USD into your operating bank account this week.

Faithfully,

Mr. Giuseppe Taibi
Group Chief Marketing Officer
Private: gistaibi1@gmail.com

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 21:19:10 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mr. Giuseppe Taibi" <gistaibi1@gmail.com>
Subject: GOOD NEWS