consultantservice537@yahoo.com - Christopher Asher Wray

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

consultantservice537@yahoo.com - Christopher Asher Wray

Federal Bureau of Investigation United States Department of Justice
FBI New York 26 Federal Plaza 23rd Floor New. York 10278-0004
Official Letter from the FBI New York.

E-mail ID: consultantservice537@yahoo.com

Very Urgent

This is to notify to you that I resumed work to office last week back and i received update from United Nations High Commissioner António Guterres and he told me that there will be an International Flight tomorrow by 4pm and Mrs. Norman Ricardo will act as your diplomat and deliver the package to you which will take only 24 hours to get the package delivered. The actual fee was $300 but it was reduced to $100 this morning to ensure that you received your package tomorrow.

Note: The package you will receive contain a Visa Credit Card which contain $20 Million Master Credit Card which contain $200,000 and a verified cashier check worth $3 Million with the required security document which was made in your name as the sole owner and it also include the security pin you will use to transact with both credit cards.

You suppose to receive your funds all this while but formal FBI director James Comey and Andrew G. Mccabe failed but this time you will surely get your funds successful as far as you comply with the instruction.

Your funds are from the UN compensation/bailout funds for citizens of UN member countries and citizens of commonwealth Nations for poverty alleviation during this economic crunch and recession. The sum of $9BN was shared amongst 215 companies and individuals. You were awarded the fund for investment to ease the economic crunch and to be profitable and help others in need as a measure to ease the present economic hardship.

The sum of $100 is required to enable Mr. Ameka Ifeanyi Anthony from the origin of your fund in Nigeria get a diplomatic package seal with tag or else the International Airport customs will not allow him to board the flight with the package and this diplomatic package seal with tag will be made in your name as the owner of the package.

There is no much time left and the fee need to be paid today to enable him board tonight flight and it will take 24 hours to get the package delivered to you. Send the $100 charge fee and get your package delivered within 24 hours and this will be the only fee and last fee required from you toward this transaction.

So direct the $100 to the origin of your fund as listed below via western union money transfer / money gram money transfer or RIA and please use the complete three receiver's name to avoid mistake OK.

Receiver's Name: Ameka Ifeanyi Anthony
State: Anambra State
Test Question: Fastest

AMOUNT:......$100.00

After you have sent the money, kindly fill the below details for pick up.

MTCN ............................
SENDER NAME................
SENDER PHONE NO...............
SENDER ADDRESS...............

I am online waiting for your reply with the $100 payment so that you will get your fund successful by tomorrow from the diplomat Mrs. Norman Ricardo. If you could not send by these means, then purchase $100 iTunes card scratch it and scan the copy to me, you can purchase the iTunes card at any Mall or Supermarket around you. You must surely receive your parcel within 24hrs, you have my %100 assurance so go ahead to send the fee and get back to me now.

My working ID CARD is attached to this message, view it and locate to send the required fee now. E-mail me only at: consultantservice537@yahoo.com

DIRECTOR CHRISTOPHER ASHER WRAY
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION UNITED STATES
DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 20:14:18 +0000 (UTC)
From: DIRECTOR CHRISTOPHER ASHER WRAY <sophretalowchen@btinternet.com>
Reply-To: DIRECTOR CHRISTOPHER ASHER WRAY <consultantservice537@yahoo.com>
Subject: NEW FBI DIRECTOR, YOUR LEGAL PAYMENT US$23.2M