tonykalabi59@gmail.com - Tony Kalabi

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

tonykalabi59@gmail.com - Tony Kalabi

Greetings

please i am sending this mail to you with due respect and heart full of tears since we have not know or met ourselves previously, i only hope you can assist me to make sure that all is well with us in future. i came to know you in my private search as a reliable person.

my name is Tony Kalabi. i am seventeen years old, the only son of Late Mr. Desmond Kalabi. my father is a Gold business Man in Zimbabwe. when my father was coming back from his business trip, he had a car crash that lead him to death. but before his death he secretly told me as the only son that he deposited (US$50,000,000.00) Fifty Million U.S Dollars in Islamic Bank Dubai. with my name as the next of kin and showed me where the documents on the deposit are kept.

i fled to Dubai to seek refugee and to Locate the Bank where the funds was deposited, on getting there i was made to understand that my father wrote an agreement with the Bank that until i have a foreign beneficiary to help me receive the funds they should released the funds,

That is why i need your help. i want you to help me stand as my foreign beneficiary to receive the funds, i will like to invest the funds over there in your country and also forward my education. please if you can help me stand as my foreign beneficiary to receive the funds from the Bank. kindly write back to me. Thank you

Yours Faithful

Tony Kalabi
Email: tonykalabi59@gmail.com

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 07:54:20 -0800
Subject: PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT
To: [Redaacted]

LegalBriefs

Re: tonykalabi59@gmail.com - Tony Kalabi

Greetings

please i am sending this mail to you with due respect and heart full of tears since we have not know or met ourselves previously, i only hope you can assist me to make sure that all is well with us in future. i came to know you in my private search as a reliable person.

my name is Tony Kalabi. i am seventeen years old, the only son of Late Mr. Desmond Kalabi. my father is a Gold business Man in Zimbabwe. when my father was coming back from his business trip, he had a car crash that lead him to death. but before his death he secretly told me as the only son that he deposited (US$50,000,000.00) Fifty Million U.S Dollars in Islamic Bank Dubai. with my name as the next of kin and showed me where the documents on the deposit are kept.

i fled to Dubai to seek refugee and to Locate the Bank where the funds was deposited, on getting there i was made to understand that my father wrote an agreement with the Bank that until i have a foreign beneficiary to help me receive the funds they should released the funds,

That is why i need your help. i want you to help me stand as my foreign beneficiary to receive the funds, i will like to invest the funds over there in your country and also forward my education. please if you can help me stand as my foreign beneficiary to receive the funds from the Bank. kindly write back to me. Thank you

Yours Faithful

Tony Kalabi
Email: tonykalabi59@gmail.com

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:24:54 -0700
Subject: PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT
To: [Redacted]