info.ng2018@yahoo.com - Ben Tanko

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

info.ng2018@yahoo.com - Ben Tanko

Dear Sir,

I am Ben Tanko, the accountant personal confident to Dr. Ravindra F.
Shah who died together with his wife Dr. Mrs. Manjula Parikh-Shah in a plane crash on the 1st Oct. 2003 on their way to attend wedding in Boston. Dr. Ravindra F. Shah, is an American, a physician and industrialist, he died without having any beneficiary to his assets including his account here in Burkina Faso which he opened in one of the Bank in the year 2000 as his personal savings for the purpose of expansion and development of his company before his untimely d eath in 2003.

The amount involved is (USD 10,500,000.00) Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand USD, no other person knows about this account, I am contacting you for us to transfer this funds to your account as the
beneficiary,) but I don't know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local person here. Reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take before we get this fund. urgently.

Best Regards,

Sincerely,

Ben Tanko.

Reply To Address: info.ng2018@yahoo.com

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 15:01:52 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Ben Tanko <info.ng2018@yahoo.com>
Subject: ATTENTION BENEFICIARY: