onumamasahiromavin@yahoo.com - Onuma Masahiro

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

onumamasahiromavin@yahoo.com - Onuma Masahiro

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn:
Onuma Masahiro
VALID PROVIDER FOR BANK INSTRUMENT FOR YOUR BUSINESS SUCH BG,SBLC,APG,,MT760,MT103,MT799,MT700,CASH LOAN,INVESTMENT.

Dear,

We offer the following trade instruments SBLC,BG,APG,LC,MTN,SKR,DLC,LTN,LTV,MT700,MT101,MT799,MT103 75%+ from AA +rated banks only. Kindly note that most of our
instruments are issued via AA + rated banks with full responsibility and
liability Upon our application . Following the issuance of instrument, we
can monetize and place proceeds into HY PPP (verified ventures )/ issue
recourse & non loans.

Please do note that we are extremely detailed and will require thorough
documentation (CIS, KYC,TAXATION, PROFILES) if you're not diligent please
kindly do not bother responding. We shall only respond to serious clients
and further communications shall be via official channels. All in coming
emails are blacklisted on our official channel until cleared and declared
safe kindly reach us today for more info.

Further information shall only be given to clients with proven abilities. Reach me on my personal EMAIL:onumamasahiromavin@yahoo.com

Regards,
Onuma Masahiro. #trade #money #loans #financial #personal #banks
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: onumamasahiromavin@yahoo.com - Onuma Masahiro

Onuma Masahiro
VALID PROVIDER FOR BANK INSTRUMENT FOR YOUR BUSINESS SUCH BG,SBLC,APG,,MT760,MT103,MT799,MT700,CASH LOAN,INVESTMENT.

#company #europe #europe #businessI am a broker linked with high profile investors from the Gulf Region,Australia and Europe who are interested and willing to fund you in any current project you are undergoing this 2020, as they are privately seeking means of expanding their investment portfolio internationally. To this end, we seek to know the possibility of going into partnership discussion with your company within your present scope of business. Should you be interested in engaging us for a more detailed discussion on the proposal, we would be happy to do so in whatever medium you find much more appropriate for this engagement.

I look forward to your response.
contact me on: onumamasahiromavin@yahoo.com

Yours sincerely,
Onuma Masahiro #australia #investment #coronavirus #investors #finance
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Onuma Masahiro

Dear,

We offer the following trade instruments SBLC,BG,APG,LC,MTN,SKR,DLC,LTN,LTV,MT700,MT101,MT799,MT103 75%+ from AA +rated banks only. Kindly note that most of our
instruments are issued via AA + rated banks with full responsibility and
liability Upon our application . Following the issuance of instrument, we
can monetize and place proceeds into HY PPP (verified ventures )/ issue
recourse & non loans.

Please do note that we are extremely detailed and will require thorough
documentation (CIS, KYC,TAXATION, PROFILES) if you're not diligent please
kindly do not bother responding. We shall only respond to serious clients
and further communications shall be via official channels. All in coming
emails are blacklisted on our official channel until cleared and declared
safe kindly reach us today for more info.

Further information shall only be given to clients with proven abilities. Reach me on my personal EMAIL:onumamasahiromavin@yahoo.com

Regards,
Onuma Masahiro.

Hans Neesantoes

Onuma Masahiro

Dear,

I am a Financial Consultants.I am in control of privately owned funds placed for long term investments.

We intend to invest these funds in projects in form of Loans/Investment

I am willing to finance projects at a guaranteed 5% ROI per annum for projects ranging from 2yrs term and above but not exceeding 12yrs.

The funds under my custody can finance projects between $1-500 Million USD, but can not exceed $50 million in a single tranche.

Please revert with your response if you have a project that is viable enough for investments.

Kindly inform me and send your direct contact telephone number,Email Address,fax,full names and company
details via my private email: onumamasahiromavin@yahoo.com

I will give you further details once i receive your positive response.

Best Regards,
Onuma Masahiro.

Hans Neesantoes

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
ONUMA MASAHIRO
Helping Companies & Individuals in Raise Money & Grow their Business | Bank instrument | Startups + Small Businesses.

Hello,

Has your business been affected by Covid-19? We have launched the Small Business Relief and Stabilization Funding Program $500m,-$1B, at 2% for 6-12 months in 7-10 business days. Our entire team of 1000 agents across the country is working hard day and night helping business owners get the funding they need to keep their business running. We have designated all of the working capital, business operating capital, growth capital, that we can provide to cover investment payments, payroll, inventory, and to give you the peace of mind that you can endure anything that comes our way.

I look forward to connecting with you and creating a customized plan to help you make the best decisions possible for your business and your family,Kindly reach me on my personal email for more info
EMAIL: onumamasahiromavin@yahoo.com

Business Funding Expert
Onuma Masahiro