Director

For Sale
Iron Silicate -
Grazit/Coal Slag -
Garnet-Sand-
Grossulare Garnet Sand -
Almandine Garnet Sand -
send your request/inquiry to epltraders@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: epltraders@gmail.com - Ken Daniels

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Ken Daniels
Director

100% Structured Project Funding - Pymts Deferred up to 3yrs.
-Recourse Funding-Typical Terms: 2.5% to 4%, Up to 20yrs interest only. $25M-$500M+. Payments may be deferred for up to 3yrs. Ideal borrowers will have a proven team, demonstrate a logical revenue model, detail their use of funds and have the ability to execute a well thought out exit strategy. Introducing Brokers are paid 2% at closing.
-Non Recourse-Option A - International structured funding program is ideal for experienced entrepreneurs who have collateral in the form of SKRd assets, Real Estate, an SBLC or Financial Surety to protect our financiers. With $6M-$50M in cash reserves, we can arrange the delivery of an SBLC to our attorney vetted Monetizer who has the credit facility to monetize the instrument netting $20M-$300M in project liquidity.
Option B - Should you lack collateral or significant cash reserves, our AAA Rated Private Bank will deliver to your bank collateral 300% above your requested funding amount. Project minimum, $50M. A minor 99k Euro transfer fee will apply. Transfer fee may be financed through a 30 yr unsecured loan.
Please let us know your firm interest so that we can send you DMM Executive In-take form to complete to ascertain if you qualify.. epltraders@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
Ken Daniels
✔Secrets uncovered STOCK LOAN STRUCTURES LENDING $500+ Million using your publicly traded stock!®Message Me®

If you have a viable project that needs Funding and Investment......
let us know we would be glad to offer Funding solutions....
✓No upfront fee.
✓No hidden charges upfront.
epltraders@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Ken Daniels
✔Secrets uncovered STOCK LOAN STRUCTURES LENDING $500+ Million using your publicly traded stock!®Message Me®

Are you in need of POF to facilitate your international trade or supply contract ??
"Verifiable Proof of Fund is available"
Contact us for more details.
epltraders@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Ken Daniels

New funding structure available
using MTN to structure up 900m non recourse loan for business projects and Start-up Enterprises.

ONLY FOR SERIOUS PROJECT OWNERS.

For enquiry e.mail me at epltraders@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
Ken Daniels

I and my team will help you to get a loan of (100k to 500m) via the stock exchange worldwide, using your publicly traded stocks.

-NO UPFRONT fee of any kind.
-Fees are deductible at closing.
-Closing time duration 14 days.

If this resonates with you, email me at epltraders@gmail.com for more details..

Our Motto: “Integrity in Lending”

Hans Neesantoes

Commodities Scam from LinkedIn:
Ken Daniels

AGRO PRODUCTS FOR EXPORT AVAILABLE NOW.
CASHEW NUTS RAW @ $950/TON
SESAME SEEDS @ $1400/TON
SOYBEANS @ $490/TON
GROUNDNUTS @ $950/TON
COTTON SEEDS @ $290
SOYBEAN MEAL @ $510/TON CNF
CALL/WHATSAPP:
+233232669521 OR EMAIL EPLTRADERS@GMAIL.COM FOR DETAILS AND DELIVERY.