stevenjohnadams@hotmail.com - Steven John Adams

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

stevenjohnadams@hotmail.com - Steven John Adams

Fedex Courier Service, West Africa
Cotonou Benin Republic,
CPEL/OWN/9876
25-Jan 2012
Parcel No EG2272.

Attn: Sir/

With all due respect, I Mr.Steven John Adams. (Chief Executive Officer) have been awaiting for you to contact me for the delivery of your Bank Draft of $800,000,00 USD. You can as well come down to this branch to pick up your package or even send someone to pick it up on your behalf. More so, the phone number works perfectly and I will advise you cross the number again as it is below this mail.

The minister of finance deposited it to us last week to place your Bank Draft on out going delivery, They already paid for the insurance fee and the delivery charges. But They did not pay for the security keeping fee due to the fact that we did not know when you will be contacting us via mail to inform us that we have your check, so we advised Them not to pay for the security keeping fee of the courier company so far but we informed Them to contact you on time so you will not have to pay more than the security keeping fee of $100.00, on demurrage and we do not operate cost on delivery (C.O.D) on a charge like this.

All you need to do right now to get your Bank Draft delivered to your door step, is to go ahead and pay the security keeping fee of the courier company so far.The fee that you are to pay is only $100.00 for the security keeping fee, for proper confirmation on the fee you are advice to check the first mail that was sent to you by us, you are to come up with this fee as soon as possible to process the delivery of your package.

Note: that due to lots of scam mail on the inetrnet, so we decided to inform the FBI and the ARTTONEY GENERAL of USA, so we have attach the clearance certificate of the FBI and our letter of guarantee from the headquaters of FedEx.

Payment should be made via western union money transfer only for security purpose, payment details are listed below.

Transfer Information Via western union money transfer

Receiver name.... Rick Fran
City .... Cotonou
Text Question Very?
Text Anwser: .... Urgent
Sender's Address :
Mtcn (Control Number):
Amount Sent: $100.00 USD.

You have to send down the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) and your complete postal address. Reconfirm your full name, address, country and most important your phone number.

Get back to us with your payment details, I will have to send a mail that you have contacted me regarding the check he left for you. Note that your tracking number would be provided to you as soon as the payment has been made and confirmed by us.

Have a wonderful time. Please call us anytime you need any assistance.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Steven John Adams (Chief Executive Officer)

Please consider the environment before printing this email message.

NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information that is privileged and confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the individuals or entities to whom addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reviewing, disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents herein is strictly prohibited

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 23:24:28 +0000 (UTC)
From: "Mr.Steven John Adams" <godwinanderson97@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "Mr.Steven John Adams" <StevenJohnAdams@hotmail.com>
Subject: I Mr.Steven John Adams. (Chief Executive Officer)