info@investmentfinancialinvestors.com - Jeffrey Levine

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

info@investmentfinancialinvestors.com - Jeffrey Levine

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn:
Jeffrey Levine
Your Direct Source To Provider's of MTN's & SBLC's and Your Off Market Commercial Real Estate Expert

ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY: I represent the seller! ONLY 20B left SBLC from a Triple A Bank. This is a private sale that is a liquidation of a Insurance Company, this is a real opportunity from a real seller! Get me real buyers.
NO UPFRONT FEES / NO POF/ 63 All Inclusive

Buyer Needs:
1. CIS with Passport
2. “Letter-Of-Intent” is requested stating that the Buyer understands and agrees to the procedures, including but not limited to, “the blocking of funds;” via MT-760, stipulates the amount to be blocked and the bank being utilized. For more details please email with the Subject 20B SBLC to: Info@InvestmentFinancialInvestors.com
#sblc #principaltoprincipal #desktodesk
THIS WILL NOT LAST!
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: info@investmentfinancialinvestors.com - Jeffrey Levine

The domain investmentfinancialinvestors.com is not registered.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn:
Jeffrey Levine
Your Direct Source To Provider's of MTN's & SBLC's and Your Off Market Commercial Real Estate Expert

Only 5B left Seasoned SBLC- Lloyd's Of London. 59+2 email for liquadation procedures at Info@investmentFinancialAdvisors.com #sblc #principaltoprincipal #sblcbuyer

Hans Neesantoes

Creation Date: 2019-09-21T19:12:11Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-09-21T19:12:11Z

Registrant Organization: Off Market By Jeffrey
Registrant State/Province: Florida
Registrant Country: US