lerynnewest875@gmail.com - Lerynne West

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

lerynnewest875@gmail.com - Lerynne West

Good day; I am Lerynne West,i am 51 years old From Redfield Iowa, a single mother of three and the recent winner of almost $350 million dollars in the POWER BALL LOTTERY, i won this lottery on 5th of November 2018 and I am writing to inform you that Google in alliance with Microsoft and GMX submitted your "Email"Attn:- [Redacted] upon my request that you receive a donation amount of $2.7 million dollars. As i wishes to donate part of my Jackpot to people around the world and also veterans as I thank God for all he has been doing in my life so far. I hope my donations can reach out to those that have been going through a lot financially.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/15/us/p ... index.html

Please provide me with your Full Names, Age, Address, Tel, and Occupation to us and a check for $2.7 million will be issued to you.
Attn:- [Redacted]

1) FULL NAMES :................................
2) FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:..........................
3) MARITAL STATUS:.................................
4) TEL:...................................
5) FAX:....................................
6) AGE:......................................
7) DATE OF BIRTH:..............................
8) SEX:................................
9) OCCUPATION :...............................
10) MONTHLY INCOME:.............................
11) ANUAL INCOME:............................

Youre required to write my official mail so for qualification documentation and processing of your unclaimed donation. After contacting me:lerynnewest875@gmail.com, you will be given your unclaimed donation pin number, which you will use in collecting the unclaimed donation.

Sincerely,
Lerynne West

Code: Select all

Subject: DONATION
To: [Redacted]
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2019 18:22:42 -0800