dushkaa90@yandex.com

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

dushkaa90@yandex.com

Hi there my awesome friend I live in live in Russia, work in medicine. Decided to publish on this page your coordinates hoping, that respond man, which will be interesting acquaintance with me. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance with a decent, which has a feeling of humor and in this with who could would to find something in common. I easily find with others, however I need that, with whom you I would were able sharing all their joys and concerns. The Man, with of whom our understanding of it would be complete. realize that perfection is hard reach, but you know that can at least approach to him, and I happy. I 28 years. I optimistic and cheery people, who agree to accept every person, if only he respectable and can agree. All necessary, we could be to clarify correspondence, finding common ground. Think that finding a common ground to initial and important an indication, what we met is not accidental. And later we could be develop communication, then I told myself more. I'm looking for serious relationship would like to have a family favorite husband, to have children and be happy.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: dushkaa90@yandex.com

I have include a skype and phone we are able to chat there. Waiting for an answer, your girlfriend,

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 07:49:39 +0100
To: dj_apollo@arcor.de
Subject: Good day dear man!