raynormart11@gmail.com - Susan Raynor

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

raynormart11@gmail.com - Susan Raynor

Hello Dear,

It took a lot of time to finally find you.

I am Susan Raynor from London; I work with Royal Bank of Scotland,
This letter is highly privileged, and it requires your immediate attention.

You are receiving this letter because your family name connected to a deceased client Eng. Michael, who was a national of your country.

Eng r. Michael was involved in a Plane clash with the wife and Three children in 2003. Eng. Michael had a fixed-term Deposit with our bank which worth 4.7 million Euros. Since the event of the Crash, none of his extended family has been located for the claim of this money.
There is urgent need to present a beneficiary to the bank for the claim of the inheritance. The bank notified recent to their decision
to declare the inheritance to the government as their only option since there is no available kin of the deceased to inherit the money.

Given to your nationality with Eng. Michael ,I want to present you to the bank as the beneficiary for the inheritance.
Forward me your full contact details to enable me call you on phone for more details, I will offer you 30% of the total funds once the
money is transferred into your account OK.

I look forward to your immediate response.

Kind Regards,

Susan Raynor.

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018 00:40:53 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Raynor Susan <raynormart11@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello Dear,
X-Originating-IP: [41.86.246.66]
Orig IP: 41.86.246.66 | Orig ISP: Isocel | City: n/a | Country: Benin | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=41.86.246.66

LegalBriefs

Re: raynormart11@gmail.com - Susan Raynor

Hello Dear,

It took a lot of time to finally find you.

I am Susan Raynor from London; I work with Royal Bank of Scotland,
This letter is highly privileged, and it requires your immediate attention.

You are receiving this letter because your family name connected to a deceased client Eng. Michael, who was a national of your country.

Eng r. Michael was involved in a Plane clash with the wife and Three children in 2003. Eng. Michael had a fixed-term Deposit with our bank which worth 4.7 million Euros. Since the event of the Crash, none of his extended family has been located for the claim of this money.
There is urgent need to present a beneficiary to the bank for the claim of the inheritance. The bank notified recent to their decision
to declare the inheritance to the government as their only option since there is no available kin of the deceased to inherit the money.

Given to your nationality with Eng. Michael ,I want to present you to the bank as the beneficiary for the inheritance.
Forward me your full contact details to enable me call you on phone for more details, I will offer you 30% of the total funds once the
money is transferred into your account OK.

I look forward to your immediate response.

Kind Regards,

Susan Raynor.

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 02:18:02 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Susan Raynor <raynormart11@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello Dear,
X-Originating-IP: [41.86.246.66]
Orig IP: 41.86.246.66 | Orig ISP: Isocel | City: n/a | Country: Benin | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=41.86.246.66