federalgovernment198@yahoo.com - Brian T. Moynihan

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
falconsfan1

federalgovernment198@yahoo.com - Brian T. Moynihan

reply-to: Federal Government <federalgovernment198@yahoo.com>
date: Dec 30, 2018, 6:28 PM
subject: Attn: Online Beneficiary,
Attn: Online Beneficiary,

Your details information has been received and confirmed with what we have in our database before we proceed to set up your Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account, we want to bring to your notice the simple procedure to achieve this aim with our bank under my supervision. First and foremost the origin of funds has previously advised in my initial e-mail was from the United Nation Organization on unpaid payments from deposit funds from Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe. Your name and contact information was retrieved from the short listed data on the file of the United Nation Organization.

If you try to recollect, you would remember conducted some businesses in either of the mentioned three tier regions (Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe) and the purpose of selection was randomly made by the United Nation Organization. Our bank stands out from all the presently distressed banks in United State and Northern America to enable the payment of your overdue transaction that has been pending for the past several years released.

I want you to clearly understand that, I am here to serve you according to the instruction from FBI, Homeland Securities of States and United Nation Organization in particular. Moreover, I am not here to play any kind of joke with you. The clearances from Federal Reserve Bank and US Treasury Department to enable your online Transfer go smoothly has been issue to our Bank.

Meanwhile, you have to clearly understand that, before we can set up a new Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account for you here in our bank, the activation fee must be paid by you and it will reflect in our database and your original account which was instructed from united nation will be activated.

You have to send the sum of $100 usd dollars i TUNES card to activate your Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account, this payment will be credited to your Online account before we can fully remit the amount value of US$27,000.000.00 United States Dollars This is why it is important that we first of all receive the Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account Activation fee in our bank, which in turn would record and file the payment of $100 usd dollars i tunes card
and forward the information to our headquarters here in USA.

Then the funds would be received, in TUNES registered into the system and once it is sighted, then an instruction would be issued out to that effect and the documentation would be formally presented to Federal Reserve Bank just as described in my most recent correspondence with you explaining.

Please, if you cannot afford to pay this US$100 i TUNES card don’t reply to my e-mail; we don’t have time to beg you to set up Bank of America Personal Residential Online under our supervision. Once your bye the $100 usd dollars i tunes card make sure your send the Copy of the $100, i tunes card here in Our Mail Address Okay,

Thanks
Regards
Brian T. Moynihan
Email: Address [ federalgovernment198@yahoo.com ]
PLEASE READ THE WARNING BELOW

Never use Money Gram,Western Union,Ria to send a fee to strangers. Never buy an i-tunes card,Amazon card(s) to send to scammers.Never use bitcoin and send the wallet/address to scammers. If you do,it is gone for ever. If you must send the money (please don't), insist on Using direct bank transfer only. Send the money to a US,UK,Canada, or South Africa bank account only. You could get your money back by following the advice below..
If you send money to this scammer or to any scammer,please
In the US...
1.first... file a police report
2. second... file a complaint at www.ic3.gov and include the case number of the police report
in the UK...
1.first... file a police report
2. second... file a complaint at www.actionfraud.police.uk and include the case number of the police report