randywilliam@citromail.hu - Randy Williams

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
Post Reply
User avatar
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:37 am

randywilliam@citromail.hu - Randy Williams

Post: # 645Post falconsfan1 »

from: randy williams <unionwestern905@gmail.com>
reply-to: randywilliam@citromail.hu
date: Dec 30, 2018, 9:51 AM
subject: this the bonus of the yaer
this the bonus of the yaer

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you do
not lose your money sum of 15.5m because of this bank processing fee of $45 so try to send the fee today ok

Thanks for your understanding as we are looking forward to hear from you today

Below is the Information to send the $45.00

Receivers name..........NNALUO ONYEKA
Address and Country ...... NIGERIA
Sender's Name:
MTCN Number#:
Sender’s address:

Sender’s full banking details to avoid wrong transfer:
Bank Name and Address
Account Number:
Account Name:
Routing Number:

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $15.5M the same today

without any delay. Do hurry up to send the fee once you wake up this morning to enable the

payout bank complete your transfer before close for the day.
Your Faithfully,
randy williams
mail ( randywilliam@citromail.hu )
Office Phone +234 8038 604 328

Never use Money Gram,Western Union,Ria to send a fee to strangers. Never buy an i-tunes card,Amazon card(s) to send to scammers.Never use bitcoin and send the wallet/address to scammers. If you do,it is gone for ever. If you must send the money (please don't), insist on Using direct bank transfer only. Send the money to a US,UK,Canada, or South Africa bank account only. You could get your money back by following the advice below..
If you send money to this scammer or to any scammer,please
In the US...
1.first... file a police report
2. second... file a complaint at www.ic3.gov and include the case number of the police report
in the UK...
1.first... file a police report
2. second... file a complaint at www.actionfraud.police.uk and include the case number of the police report

Post Reply