oksimoukr@yandex.com

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

oksimoukr@yandex.com

Hello there, on the very first lines of this email I actually would like to tell you that i actually desire to meet up with a dependable guy that will not just be a partner to me, but also a best friend, a best lover and maybe a dad for the future children. truly need to make a family group based on absolute love, shared comprehension and care and attention. It is also extremely important to share common ideas and motivations with regards to existence. Be sure to, write back to me, exactly what your desires and things you dont usually like, what are your hobbies. Have you got any desires you have and exactly what your own ideas in the future?? If you have something u do not want to write to me right now, I am going to understand, don't be concerned. Of course, i am going to let you know every little thing about me u want to find out. Now i wish you all the best. will be waiting for ur reply.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: oksimoukr@yandex.com

ps I am 28 years of age and also i'm from Kiev, Ukraine. Whats your age and just where are you from?

Code: Select all

Received: from [156.198.74.28]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 11:56:19 +0100
To: safa8607@yahoo.com
Subject: Aloha my great mate!
Orig IP: 156.198.74.28 | Orig ISP: Te-as | City: Mansoura | Country: Egypt | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... .198.74.28