lklkjhhhg@gmail.com - David Moyes

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

lklkjhhhg@gmail.com - David Moyes

I am Mr.David Moyes, Interim Head of Inspection Administrative Service Murtala Muhammad International Airport Nigeria. During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault i discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from UK and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110 kg.

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the yellow tag and secure a valid inspection document Charges which is $350 USD. Only

Assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage Vault here at the Murtala International airport till date,the details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, as the Interim Head of Luggage/Baggage Unit, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents tagged.

So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you to send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response, Once i confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, i can get everything concluded within 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed with the $350 USD Only.

So immediately the confirmation is made,As I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc.

I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification).You can either come in person or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need all the guarantee that i can get from you before i can get involved in this project.

Please get back to me via my private Email:{lklkjhhhg@gmail.com} for further directives.

Thank you

David Moyes,
Head Officer-in-Charge
Administrative Service Inspection Unit.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: lklkjhhhg@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 09:11:50 -0800
Subject: Dear Owner
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]