infoconc656@gmail.com - Kaylee Petersen

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
Post Reply
falconsfan1
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:37 am

infoconc656@gmail.com - Kaylee Petersen

Post: # 613Post falconsfan1 »

from: Kaylee Petersen <infoconc656@gmail.com>
date: Dec 28, 2018, 8:28 PM
subject: Beloved One
I am happy for meeting with you here on my page and i do believe that it is God who made it possible for me to contact with you for friendship and business partnership. I know that my message will come to you as a surprise but i want you to feel free with me because i have a desirable plans for us together in future. I really wish to have you as my good friend and partner and also wishes to hand you over my funds for an investment but only if i can put my trust on you.

I will like to use this opportunity to let you know about me, i Sgt. Kaylee Petersen , a single lady with no kids, very calm and respective, i love making honest and responsible friends, sports is my favorite and also i enjoy a lot of swimming, my contact address in US is 56A Van Ness Avenue Westward San Jose - California - United States of America. I am 39 years old and I am among the 157 marines/officers left behind in Baghdad to train Iraqi military on how to defend Iraq and protect American diplomats in the country.

In the month of October 2016 I made a total sum of $7.2 Million US dollars which I have successfully moved out of Iraq with the help of SHIPPING AND FREIGHT DELIVERY COMPANY for security and safe keeping and which i want to use for an investment with a reliable and trusted foreign investor. The funds is an oil business money I did with some Iraqi citizens worth over 42 million US dollars, but the $7.2 million US dollars stated is my share on the business and it is a legal deal. I have successfully moved the fund out of Iraq as a family valuables with the help of SHIPPING AND FREIGHT DELIVERY COMPANY .

Beloved the most important thing now is ''' can we trust each other''' if yes ...then i am offering you 30% share of the total funds while we use the rest 70% for an investments, meanwhile i want all the investments project to be registered by your name and you will be the manager and controller of the project then i will be coming to visit you later in future whenever i have my holidays, to come and know how our business is moving, please my dear i will like to hear from you to know if you are interested to partner with me in this investment project so that i will give you the full details concerning this investment in my next message. And please do not forget to always keep everything which i told you concerning this investment secret for the security of our fund.

Note that the whole process is very simple and i will like us to keep our transaction confidential and also keep a low profile at all time and if possible i want all our communications to be on email for now. I look forward to hear from you soon with this details below.

1. Full names
2. Full address
3. Occupation
4. Direct telephone number for easy communication.
All I require from you is your maximum cooperation.

My Regards

Kaylee Petersen


PLEASE READ THE WARNING BELOW

Never use Money Gram,Western Union,Ria to send a fee to strangers. Never buy an i-tunes card,Amazon card(s) to send to scammers.Never use bitcoin and send the wallet/address to scammers. If you do,it is gone for ever. If you must send the money (please don't), insist on Using direct bank transfer only. Send the money to a US,UK,Canada, or South Africa bank account only. You could get your money back by following the advice below..
If you send money to this scammer or to any scammer,please
In the US...
1.first... file a police report
2. second... file a complaint at www.ic3.gov and include the case number of the police report
in the UK...
1.first... file a police report
2. second... file a complaint at www.actionfraud.police.uk and include the case number of the police report

Post Reply