sirakhalin@gmail.com - Steve

Received an email asking you to donate to a charity? Beware of fake charities set up to benefit from major disasters.
LegalBriefs

sirakhalin@gmail.com - Steve

Hello how r doing today, hope my note gets to you in a good mood. My name is Steve from the Bahamas, I came across a page with your email and find you matured enough to talk to about a personal issue and I pray you don't mind.

I know we do not know each other neither have we chatted before to warrant me telling you all these. How ever, Its due to circumstances surrounding me at this time. Am writing to ask for your help to be relieved of a heavy problem bothering me. My mum is diagnosed and was waiting to undergo surgery of an illness that could lead to cancer or death if the surgery is not done for her to stay alive. Suddenly HURRICANE DORIAN came where she is in the Bahamas! You can can visit this link for more details https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/03/us/i ... index.html

And destroyed everything we have worked for in the Bahamas, including our home and properties which we intended to sale to raise money for the surgery. As I type this note, my mother is living in pain and havoc and we need help for her survival. please we are soliciting for donation to safe her life from people who are willing to help. So pls need your help to save her from dying, am not currently able to take care of things financially at this point due to the damages we encountered recently and she needs to urgently undergo the surgery to stay alive. Pls I am asking for your help to save a life. I have exhausted the money I have access to support and now they need to be evacuated and placed in a shelter as a result of the HURRICANE DORIAN to do the surgery which will cost a lot of money and any further waste of time in doing the surgery might cost her life.

Please save a soul, help me to save her life by assisting with any amount you can donate to support the surgery. I pray God will reward you for any help you render to keep her alive.

I understand I do not know you enough to ask for your help, but the circumstances and situation of things now, made me to write you irrespective of who you are, with hope that God will touch your heart to listen to my cry for help. I hope to read back from you if you are touched to assist and I promise to reward you for any help you render to my mother as soon as things get better for us here. Am soliciting for this help without her consent but if you wish to help out pls kindly reply.

Regards
Steve

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 14:01:13 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "sirakhalin@gmail.com" <sirakhalin@gmail.com>
To: Steve Nnopu <babyloves5@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hurrican victim