clindenti@yandex.com - Tanya

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

clindenti@yandex.com - Tanya

Hello my new friend I discovered your e-mail on your country dating site. A great while I did not venture to write to you. What is your opinion about the girl who sends a message to you first? Is it ok for you? In real life, I am more shy. I am Tanya. I am from Russia and my age is 34 years. my specialization is a dentist of the highest qualification and it is a workplace in a large private clinic in my town. I am busy a lot and many patients are recorded on me. Periodically I conduct complicated surgery to full reinstate the jaw after an accident. I possess 3 certificates for advanced coaching of a dentist in other countries. I worked hard and thus could not create robust relationship. Now I ventured to search out for a partner who will be honest with me and afford me all his love and tenderness. The last relations I had finished 1 year ago and all this time I took a shot to create a relationship on dating pages. But I met only freaks who needs simply sex and naked pictures. I hope that you are not a man like this and you are sincerely concerned about a long-term relationship. When you are not willing for this, thereat I ask you not to respond my letter. Ok? If you write me, then in my incoming letter I will relate you more about my life. If you decide to send me an e-mail, I ask you to tell me where you inhabit, your location and your interests. I sincerely desire to know more about you. I promise that I will every time respond you and relate you a lot about my life. I am passing you my photo and wish you like me. Watching for the next mail as fast as possible, Tatyanusya,

Code: Select all

To: [Redacted]
Reply-To: Tanya Tatyanok <clindenti@yandex.com>
Subject: Hey hey my dear friend!
PIC614.jpg
PIC614.jpg (31.64 KiB) Viewed 233 times