ghanabank01@yeah.net - Ernest K .Y. Addison

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
falconsfan1

ghanabank01@yeah.net - Ernest K .Y. Addison

reply-to: Central Bank of Ghana < ghanabank01@yeah.net>
to: "bank@ghana.net" <bank@ghana.net>
date: Dec 3, 2018, 2:24 AM
subject: To Your Attention Beneficiary!
Central Bank of Ghana
Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana

To Your Attention Beneficiary!

Your silence is some kind of shocking to this office, are you aware that we have completed the verification of your details for the claiming of your US$4,500,000.00 million funds as the regulation requires.

If we must proceed with your transaction then you must keep frequent reply; this is a Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration and there are certain rules to be followed before the fund will not have any problem in reaching you and after our meeting this morning, it has been decided that you either claim the fund or as the fund owner order the termination of the fund and lose the fund to be ordered back to the Government Reserves Account as an unclaimed fund, I really wish you to claim this fund but not with the character you have showed which simply shows you are willing to let the fund go.

Please note: this morning after our meeting where we submitted your files for the fund claim and its approval, the Board now want you to send to us your scan signature which will issued out your Fund Payment File Transfer Report (FTR) document along with US$152.

I emailed you severally and no respond from you, I feel you are ready to lose it, if you have had or been affected by the fraud in Africa, I want you to know today that this is the chance you have to receive your only approved fund in Africa, I did mentioned to you that you were just unlucky to lost the money you lost because you dealt with impostors and now you have a great chance which I want you to try trusting my word, please decide today and let us know.

below is payment information you will use to make the payment through money gram or western union.

Receiver Name: Christian Anthony
City: Accra
Amount: $152

Thank you for your understanding while I am waiting to have the payment details slip.

Yours sincerely
Dr. Ernest K .Y. Addison
Current Governor of the Bank of Ghana
PLEASE READ THE WARNING BELOW

Never use Money Gram,Western Union,Ria to send a fee to strangers. Never buy an i-tunes card,Amazon card(s) to send to scammers.Never use bitcoin and send the wallet/address to scammers. If you do,it is gone for ever. If you must send the money (please don't), insist on Using direct bank transfer only. Send the money to a US,UK,Canada, or South Africa bank account only. You could get your money back by following the advice below..
If you send money to this scammer or to any scammer,please
In the US...
1.first... file a police report
2. second... file a complaint at www.ic3.gov and include the case number of the police report
in the UK...
1.first... file a police report
2. second... file a complaint at www.actionfraud.police.uk and include the case number of the police report