officexoffice6@gmail.com - David Bowdich

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

officexoffice6@gmail.com - David Bowdich

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)
ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIME DIVISION.
FBI HEADQUARTERS: PENNSYLVANIA, WASHINGTON DC
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
NW WASHINGTON, DC 20535-0001 USA.

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY;

We the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) noticed through our Intelligence Monitoring Network that your compensation funds which has been paid a long time ago, have not been remitted to you due to bad and corrupt offices. This Email is to enlighten you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you might have been experiencing in getting your long overdue payment due to excessive demand of money from you by scammers and both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies, Diplomatic agents and fraudulent barristers after which your fund/payment remain unpaid to you.

I am Deputy Director David Bowdich, a highly placed official of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I have been assigned to take responsibility of your funds remittance to you without further delay. It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies across Africa to Asia and even here in USA and we have decided to put a stop to those nightmares, which is the reason I was appointed to handle your transaction. You are among the list of individuals and companies whose unpaid funds have been approved for payment under the stipulated guidelines of the United Nations Economic and Social Council. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and other member countries of the United Nations. After releasing out this information to all lucky beneficiaries, any amount of money that will be found in the International Financial Database waiting to be transferred without claims after that.

It is our pleasure to let you know that your compensation worth US$7.500,000 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) has been verified and processed by the Funds Remittance Unit (F.R.U) in your name and its ready for pick up. For your notice; the management held a meeting today in regard to your choice of remittance and your time availability to receive the funds. This is to let you know that your funds would be coming to you via an authentic Bank Of America (BOA) ATM CARD, if coming down to the paying bank will be difficult and stressful for you. After depositing the funds of all lucky beneficiary into different bank accounts with the BANK OF AMERICA using your details in our database, We the Federal Bureau of investigation decided to award the contract of bulk delivery to the DHL Courier Service for them to give us their procedures on how to send the parcels without any delay.

Endeavor to listen to me carefully so that we can arrange and submit your paper works and files holding your funds release. The insurance and security keeping fee has been taken care of by the International Compensation Head Office payment Scrutinize unit. All I need now is your personal information and details;

Full Name: ................
Address: ................
Home/Mobile Phone: ..............

Meanwhile you have been offered an official invitation to kindly travel down to the BOA Headquarters: Washington DC, United State of America to visit the paying bank and personally collect/claim your cash sum of Seven Million U.S Dollars (US$7.5M) after undergoing some due verification and clarification procedures. Alternatively, if you cannot visit the paying bank for collection of your COMPENSATION FUNDS as at when due, you must therefore apply for your merited funds to be sent/delivered to you via DHL Courier Service, which is at your own expenses. We have inquired from the DHL management about the cost of packaged ATM CARD smooth delivery and were told that the delivery will take only 48 hours to arrive and will cost the beneficiary US$535.00 only and if you are seriously interested to claim and collect your over-due payment, I will advise that you contact your corresponding directing officer with the official confidential contact details.

NOTE: You are to keep this transaction strictly confidential till fund get to you to avoid matters arising to disqualification or termination of this transaction. Congratulations towards all your effort in making this transaction a success. If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, we (FBI) urge you to treat it genuinely. This office will be looking forward to hear from you as soon as you receive this message, so we can proceed with the immediate delivery of your compensation funds award avoiding delays.

BEST REGARDS

Deputy Director David Bowdich.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)
ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIME DIVISION.
FBI HEADQUARTERS: PENNSYLVANIA, WASHINGTON DC
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
NW WASHINGTON, DC 20535-0001 USA.

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 05:06:14 +0000 (UTC)
From: Deputy Director David Bowdich <office.office8688@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Deputy Director David Bowdich <officexoffice6@gmail.com>
Subject: COMPENSATION FUNDS RELEASE ORDER FROM FBI AUTHORITY

LegalBriefs

Re: officexoffice6@gmail.com - Robert Scott Dewar

BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION, REPUBLIC OF BENIN.
MR. ROBERT SCOTT DEWAR (CMG),
CONSULAR, BRITISH HIGH COMMISSIONS,
KENYA REPUBLIC.

Attention My Dear Beneficiary,

The British High Commission in Kenya Republic, India, United Kingdom, South Africa and Burkina Faso received a report of scam against you and other British/US citizens, Malaysia, Etc. The countries of Nigeria, Benin Republic, Burkina Faso and Ghana have recompensed you following the meeting held with the four countries' Government and various countries' high commission for the fraudulent activities carried out by the four countries' Citizens.

Your name was among those scammed as listed by the Kenya Financial Intelligence Unit (KFIU). A compensation has been issue out in ATM card to all the affected victims and has been already been in distribution to all the bearers. Your ATM card was among those that was reported undelivered as at on Friday 02/03/2019 and we wish to advise you to see to the instructions of the Committee to make sure you receive your card immediately.

According to the number of applicants at hand, 176 Beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States, and we still have more 18 left to be paid the compensations of $2.5 million USD each. Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any reason whatsoever as the U.S. secret service is already on trace of the other criminals.

So keep it secret till they are all apprehended. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration. KFIU further told us that the use of Nigeria and Benin Couriers was abolished due to interception activities noticed in the above mentioned courier services in Benin, Nigeria and Ghana and thereby have made a concrete arrangement with the TNT Courier Company for a safe delivery to your doorstep once the beneficiary meets up the demand of the conveyance.

We advise that you do the needful to make sure the KFIU dispatches your ATM card. You are assured of the safety of your ATM card and availability. Be advised that you should stop further contacts with all the fake lawyers and security companies who in collaboration scammed you. Get back to this office immediately to check if the delivery date suits you. You are going to pay a fee valued ?$100 which is for the delivery of the ATM card to your doorstep immediately and for your information my dear, this is the only and last thing holding you as of now to received your ATM Card and you are to send Amazon Card of $100 or Apple Store Card of $100 for the needed delivery fee of your ATM VISA CARD.

We are here to inform you that you're to buy the Amazon Card or the Apple Store Card at the stores or at Walmart stores, so be advice to proceed to the stores or Walmart and buy the Apple Store Card from the stores or supermarket, you will see the Apple Store Card their and then buy it after that then just go ahead and scratch the face on the Apple Store Card and send the photocopy if it to us immediately as soon as possible and we are here to let you know that the needed fee of $100 is the only thing holding

We await the confirmation of this fee immediately. For propel delivery we advise you to hold this transaction very confidential as the commissioners is not going to labor on whatever inconveniences you might oppose in the transaction if you eventually expose this transaction to the public, however; you are advice to get back to us immediately as soon as you received this email ok.

Waiting to hear back from you okay.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

MR. ROBERT SCOTT DEWAR (CMG),
CONSULAR, BRITISH HIGH COMMISSIONS
KENYA REPUBLIC.

Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2019 13:03:01 +0000 (UTC)
From: "MR. ROBERT SCOTT DEWAR (CMG)" <officegfhfhf@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "MR. ROBERT SCOTT DEWAR (CMG)" <officexoffice6@gmail.com>
Subject: Good News To Beneficiaries Which Has Been Paid $2.5 million USD Each

LegalBriefs

Re: officexoffice6@gmail.com - Henry Nelson

Accredited Attorney To Government
Republic Nigeria 10010-3690
Ref: JHC/IFA/NY/NYUS/14
Associates:-
Barrister Henry Nelson (Int'l. Fin. Attorney)
Barrister Joseph Hernandez (LLB, LLM)
Mrs. Jelena Kaufig (B-A-L)
Mr. Chris Wood (LLM)
James T. Dixon (LLB OK)
Aishein Brown (Solicitor & Advocate)
Fred Green (Associate)
Bid Wood (Public Notary attorney )

Attention Dear Beneficiary,

How are you doing today together with your family, My name is Barrister Henry Nelson, The head of Dike Freedom Chamber, I want to inform you that your funds payment file was brought to my office this afternoon for me to cancel your funds because Mr. David Anthony Director Bank Manager of UBA Bank of Africa here said that I should divert your funds to the Government Treasury Account just because you can not pay for the fee of your funds which is $255 USD only before you start receiving your funds, in his words, he said that you abandon your funds for some time now without hearing from you, but my spirit did not allow me to cancel your funds because I know the value and the important of what you are about to receive.

I told Mr David Anthony Director of Bank Manager of UBA Bank of African to wait until I heard from you today and I will know the reason you rejected such amount of Two Millions Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($2.500`000`00USD) which I know it can be able to change your life for good just because of $255 USD only. And for your information my good friend you're the only person that hold yourself to received your total fund as the real owner of the fund okay.

I want your urgent response or you call me at ( +2349066709733 ) as soon as you receive this email and to explain to me the reason why you chose to abandon your funds, or if you don't need it again then I will send you a power of attorney which you will sign and I will change your name to another person so that the Government will not claim this money that is left for.

I will wait to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks And Best Regards
Barrister Henry Nelson, SAN.
TEL: +2349066709733
EMAIL:officexoffice6@gmail.com
EMAIL:barristerhenrynelson@brister.com

Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 21:38:00 +0000 (UTC)
From: Barrister Henry Nelson <office.office8688@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Barrister Henry Nelson <officexoffice6@gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent In-Regarding of Your $2.5M