1. Buyer submits Letter Of Intent (LOI) with full banking coordinates (there must be sufficient cash funds in this account), Enlarged 140% Colour copy of Passport , Client Information Sheet , Certificate of Incorporation (if applicable), Corporate Resolution (if applicable), Non-Solicitation Statement, and an Irrevocable Fee Protection Agreement .
2. After conducting due diligence, the Seller will countersign the LOI and return it to Buyer including details of the BG Issuing bank, and Seller’s Passport copy.This LOI automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract and will be notarized to avoid contract breach and Buyer will be required to take care of notarization expenses of the contract documents here in UK. After notarization of the contract documents here in the UK, both parties shall lodge the executed contract with their respective Banks.
3. Within two (2) banking days, the Seller’s Bank shall send a PRE-ADVICE SWIFT MT199 or MT-799 to the Buyer’s Bank. (EXHIBIT A ) The PRE-ADVICE shall be valid for four (4) banking days only.
4. Within the same banking day, the Seller shall email a courtesy copy of the PRE-ADVICE SWIFT MT199 or MT-799 to the Buyer for confirmation. Within three (3) banking days after authentication of the PRE-ADVICE SWIFT MT199 or MT-799, the Buyer’s Bank shall reply and send a SWIFT MT-799 to the Seller’s bank and a courtesy copy shall be sent to the Seller’s email.
5. Within three (3) banking days, after authentication of the Buyer’s SWIFT MT-799, the Seller’s BG Issuing Bank shall send the Bank Guarantee via SWIFT MT-760 to the Buyer’s Bank ( EXHIBIT B ) and a courtesy copy shall be sent to the Buyer’s email. The Buyer’s bank verifies and authenticate the BG sent via SWIFT MT-760.
6. Within three (3) banking days, after authentication of the BG sent via SWIFT MT-760, the Buyer shall send payment to the Seller via SWIFT MT-103 and concurrently pay Consultants commission fees of Two Percent of each tranche face value. Courtesy copies of the commission payments shall be sent to the respective consultants/beneficiaries and their paymasters.
7. Within seven (7) banking days after authentication of receipt of payment to the Seller, the Seller’s BG Issuing Bank shall send the hard copy of the BG to the Buyer’s Bank via Bank Bonded Courier.
8. All subsequent tranches will be based on the same procedures until collateral or funds become exhausted.
9. Any unauthorized calls by any party or its representative lawyers to probe or communicate in an improper way to bank(s) in this transaction shall be prohibited and contract terminated.
Should Buyer default to pay the fees to the Seller and the Intermediaries fees as agreed on this contract within the allowed number of days on authentication of SWIFT MT-760, the Seller shall instruct the BG Issuing Bank to put a claim on the BG thereby forcing the Buyer's Bank to return the BGSWIFT MT-760 to the issuing Bank.
Code: Select all
From: Evans Joseph <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 08:18:38 -0800 Subject: BG/SBLC without upfront fee To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [Redacted]