thom.kojogh1@yahoo.co.uk - Thompson Kojo

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

thom.kojogh1@yahoo.co.uk - Thompson Kojo

Dear friend

This same email message was sent to you yesterday, but no response from you, hence the reason I sent it back. I apologize if the contents here-under are contrary to your moral ethics, but please treat it with personal courtesy. I am the regional branch manager in one of the leading international banks here in Ghana.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and me, as the regional manager of my bank; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office at every quarter of each business year. On the course of third quarter of this year 2018 business report, I discovered that my branch made an excess of Seven million Three hundred and fifty thousand United States dollars which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware. I have placed this fund on an escrow call account with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account as the original depositor and get Thirty percent of the total fund as a reward for you assistance.

It will be a bank-to-bank transfer and all I need from you is to stand and claim as the original depositor/beneficiary of this fund with my bank so that you can apply/order the transfer to your designated bank account as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance and be blessed.

Yours truly,
Thompson Kojo.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: thom.kojogh1@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 05:25:44 -0800
Subject: Urgent reply needed
To: [Redacted]

LegalBriefs

Re: thom.kojogh1@yahoo.co.uk - Thompson Kojo

My dear friend,

I sent this same letter to you some days back, but only to see it returned to my inbox. Let it not constitute sort of embarrassment to you, first I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by virtue of its nature, I have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, as I wish to rely on your discreteness and ability in transaction of this nature. Let me start by introducing my self properly to you; my name is Mr. Thompson Kojo, I'm an Accountant in one of the leading international banks here in Accra-Ghana

I came to know you in my Private Search for a reliable and reputable person to handle this Confidential Transaction. I am 46years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and INTEGRITY; I only hope we can assist each other.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us. As the regional Auditor General of the my Bank; it is my duty to send in a financial report to the bank's management board at the end of each calender year. On the course of last year 2018 end of year report, I discovered an excess profit of Thirteen Million Three Hundred and Fifty thousand dollars [US$13,350,000.00] which my bank are not aware of and will never be aware. I have since place this fund on what we Escrow call account (SUSPENSE ACCOUNT) without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank, I can not directly be connected to this money, this is why I’m contacting you so that you can assist and receive this money into your bank account and also for an onward investment in your country. I have concluded we share 50/50 of the total sum transferred because I want us to work with one mind. Any expenses done during the transaction will be deducted before sharing fifty percent for you and fifty percent for me.

This transaction will be legally bonded, as it will be bank to bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund so that you can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

I will appreciate your timely response with your full name, address, your ID and your direct private telephone number.

Your sincerely,

Thompson Kojo.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: thom.kojogh1@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 04:16:08 -0800
Subject: Urgent response needed
To: [Redacted]