mclaine53@gmail.com - Max Jacquin

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

mclaine53@gmail.com - Max Jacquin

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn
MAX JACQUIN
Mandate bank instruments providers & Monetizer

From approved provider ICC listed for Financial instruments FC BG and SBLC to lease or purchase. SS BG and SBLC to purchase, MTN FC and SS to purchase. We also issue Proof of Funds / Credit Enhancement Services Full informations and prices to mclaine53@gmail.com Agent Bank Instruments Provider & Monetizer
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: mclaine53@gmail.com - Max Jacquin

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn
MAX JACQUIN

From approved provider ICC listed for Financial instruments FC BG and SBLC to lease or purchase. SS BG and SBLC to purchase, MTN FC and SS to purchase. We also issue Proof of Funds / Credit Enhancement Services Full informations and prices to mclaine53@gmail.com Agent Bank Instruments Provider & Monetizer
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
MAX JACQUIN

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn:
MAX JACQUIN

From approved provider ICC listed for Financial instruments FC BG and SBLC to lease or purchase. SS BG and SBLC to purchase, MTN FC and SS to purchase. We also issue Proof of Funds / Credit Enhancement Services Full informations and prices to mclaine53@gmail.com Agent Bank Instruments Providers. #bank #sblc #bg #instruments #financialinstruments #tradefinance #finance

Hans Neesantoes

MAX JACQUIN

MT103 ONE WAY available from TOP bank UK.
No up front costs, the provider asks PGL (Bank Guaranty letter. send an urgent request to mclaine53@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

MAX JACQUIN

From approved provider ICC listed for Financial instruments FC BG, SBLC, DLC, LC to lease or purchase. SS BG and SBLC to purchase, MTN FC and SS to purchase. We also issue Proof of Funds / Credit Enhancement Services Full informations and prices to mclaine53@gmail.com Agent Bank Instruments Providers and monetizers #payments #banking #bank #trading #finance #investing # #fintech #currency #investment

Hans Neesantoes

MAX JACQUIN

From approved provider ICC listed for Financial instruments FC BG, SBLC, DLC, LC to lease or purchase. SS BG and SBLC to purchase, MTN FC and SS to purchase. We also issue Proof of Funds / Credit Enhancement Services Full informations and prices to mclaine53@gmail.com Agent Bank Instruments Providers and monetizers #fintech #payments #banking #trading #bank #investing #finance #investment

Hans Neesantoes

MAX JACQUIN

I am looking for private equity investors/partners, to take over a Swiss financial company named (Swiss Trust company), to develop it. I accept all respectable investors/partners with a minimum of funds to participate in this project. Our activities will be in the financial markets, Real estate, manufacturing, and all businesses with a (ROI) very good Return Of Investment. I would like to negotiate with direct investors and not consultant or other. I don’t pay upfront fees. I am waiting for your comments to mclaine53@gmail.com for a first contact. #investment #privateequity #realestate #funds #investing #markets #venturecapital #investors #finance #project

Hans Neesantoes

MAX JACQUIN

Several procedures available from approved provider located UK, Germany for Financial instruments FC BG, SBLC, to lease or purchase. SS BG and SBLC to purchase, MTN FC and SS to purchase. We also issue Proof of Funds / Credit Enhancement Services Full informations and prices to mclaine53@gmail.com mandate Bank Instruments Providers and Monetizers #bank #BG #SBLC #MTN #bankingandfinance #banking

Hans Neesantoes

MAX JACQUIN
Mandate bank instruments providers & Monetizer - Assets/Fund Manager

We are mandate for bank instruments providers and monetizers. Issuing bank are TOP 25 International banks with a rating AA/AAA.
We are located in Europe and proceed as:
-Project manager.
-Assets/fund manager.
We have currently several projects in progress on behalf of our clients and investors
For all proposal and/or request send us a email to mclaine53@gmail.com #project #europe #projects #bank #banks #assets #funds #managementdevelopment