diplomatgeorgeeporter11@gmail.com - George Porter

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

diplomatgeorgeeporter11@gmail.com - George Porter

Attention:

I am Diplomatic Agent George Porter I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in John F. Kennedy International Airport New York, USA, with your Package worth $2,500,000.00 USA Dollars (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which I have been instructed by UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY to be deliver to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money,

I have presented the papers and handed it over to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented, but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport delivery Tag which is not placed on the box, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful.

I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $150 Dollars only to get the tags placed on the box as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

As I cannot afford to spend more time here due to other deliveries, I have to take care of in Austria. Here are the papers backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your bank where you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have more vital papers with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that is the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

Reconfirm the following information below to avoid wrong delivery so that I can deliver your consignment box to you today.

NAME: =======================================
ADDRESS: ====================================
MOBILE NUMBER.:===============================
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT: ===============
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION: ==============

YOU CAN SEND EITHER OF ITUNES CARD, GOOGLE PLAY CARDS OF $100 EACH AND $50 SCRATCH AND SEND ME A PICS AND I WILL DELIVER
TO YOUR DOOR STEP IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY THING DELAYING ME RIGHT NOW

(Here Is Your Package Unlocking CODE (AWB33XZS)

Urgent Response is needed because I am very busy and i have another delivery at hand

Best Regards
Diplomat George Porter.
Email diplomatgeorgeeporter11@gmail.com
CALL OR TEXT ME ON THESE NUMBER +1 619 363 417

Code: Select all

Reply-To: diplomatgeorgeeporter11@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 02:10:56 -0700
Subject: I am Diplomatic Agent George Porter Your urgent response is needed now
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]