fincen1@fincenagency.com - Jimmy Kirby

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

fincen1@fincenagency.com - Jimmy Kirby

The U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) has named me Jimmy Kirby as its Deputy Director. I previously served as FinCEN’s Acting Deputy Director. Prior to that, I served as Associate Director of FinCEN’s Research and Analysis Division (formerly FinCEN’s Intelligence Division) as well as FinCEN’s Chief Counsel.

Prior to joining FinCEN, I served in multiple roles supporting the Treasury Department’s national security mission and advising Treasury’s senior leadership, and I have deep experience across Treasury’s Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence. Prior to joining the Treasury Department, I was an associate at a large international law firm based in Washington, D.C. I am a graduate of the University of Texas School of Law, where I was a member of the Texas Law Review, and I clerked for the Honorable Judge Barefoot Sanders of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas in Dallas. I also hold an LLM in Public International Law from University College London.

I am contacting you because you have a pending Money Transaction which was supposed to be transferred to you, The transaction was not successful and the transfer was stopped. I refreshed the FinCEN data and discovered the transaction so I decided to contact you with the email for you to legally conclude and receive your pending fund transfer. I am waiting for your confirmation to proceed.

Jimmy Kirby
FinCEN Deputy Director
fincen1@fincenagency.com

Code: Select all

Reply-To: inquiryoffice@representative.com
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 06:06:28 -0700
Subject: NEGLECTED TRANSFER
To: [REDACTED]