infozenithbankhelpdesk@gmail.com - John Oku

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

infozenithbankhelpdesk@gmail.com - John Oku

Attention: [REDACTED],

I crave your indulgence to contact you in this medium, my name is Mr. Henry Oroh, I work with Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc. I am directed to contact you over an approved fund worth US$15,700,000 Dollars in your name which was about to be claimed by Mr. Terry Eggen, of 6349 South Pinnow Grove Road Beloit WI 53511 USA. He claimed that you are dead and that you signed a deed of assignment on his name which we are waiting for him to submit for our verification before we can process the payment on his behalf because we are in the fight against corruption.

After his claim applications were duly received the Zenith Bank management held an emergency board meeting where the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) was invited and solutions were proffered concerning this claim. We came to a conclusion that the Bank through my office will communicate with you to be sure if his claim is true or false. You are to reply to this letter as soon as possible if you are alive to prove that you did not authorize Mr. Terry Eggen as your next of kin and if indeed you signed any deed of assignment with him?

Please, note that Zenith Bank Plc is thus responsible for the final transfer to the fund, therefore we expect your maximum cooperation on this. The consequences of not heeding to this warning would be yours as this bank will act according to verifiable information available to us, considering the circumstances at hand. You are advised not to accept any email, fax or telephone calls that do not come from this office because we are systematically fighting against corruption.

Your immediate/urgent response to this will be greatly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. John Oku

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 10:29:11 +0100
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION
To: [REDACTED]