noopptou@gmail.com - Jon Hountalas

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

noopptou@gmail.com - Jon Hountalas

Dear Sir,

In my new role as Head of Commercial Banking (CIBC) within our bank's central system, I've come across a pending inheritance fund linked to your name. Instead of the USA or any other country where transfers are more difficult and costly, I have the capacity to facilitate a smooth wire transfer of the valued sum of $5,000,000.00 to your designated bank account.

However, absolute confidentiality is paramount to prevent any interference that could jeopardize the transaction and my professional standing within the institution.

I've identified an unwarranted hold placed on the funds by certain government and top bank officials, motivated by their personal interests. I am prepared to take the necessary steps to remove this hold swiftly and proceed with the wire transfer promptly, bypassing any unnecessary protocols.

My aim is not to coerce belief but to demonstrate through action my credibility and commitment. To proceed, I kindly request specific personal and banking details to ensure the seamless transfer of the funds:

Your Full Name:
Current Residential Address:
Direct Cell and WhatsApp Number:
Your Current Occupation:

Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account Number:
Beneficiary Name:
Bank Email Address:
Swift Code:
Routing Number:
IBAN:

Rest assured, upon receiving the requested information, I will promptly initiate the transfer to your specified bank account. I deeply appreciate your trust in my professional capacity and assure you of a diligent and secure process.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Warm regards,

Jon Hountalas
Head of Commercial Banking (CIBC)
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce Canada

Code: Select all

From: "Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce: info@cibc.com info@cibc.com" <noopptou@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 09:24:35 -0700
Subject: Urgent, Have Been Trying To Reach You
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]