customercare15069@yandex.com - Christopher A. Wray

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

customercare15069@yandex.com - Christopher A. Wray

Good Day Beneficiary.
I’m Mr Christopher A. Wray, FBI Director United States of America. Hope you are well?

I am reaching you out today concerning the issue of scam which you have been dealing with. The government are Set to Compensate all the Citizens that were victims of this act with the sum of (10 MILLION DOLLERS)

I am officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you your overdue compensation fund, contract and inheritance fund through Cash/ATM delivery. this arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank due to fraudulent activities going on around the world. The World Bank, United nation including the Paris club introduced this payment arrangement as to enable all beneficiaries to receive their funds without any interference.

Your funds will be delivered to you in Cash or ATM CARD delivery

It depends on the choice you make. we have also concluded the delivery arrangement with the below courier services companies with their delivery costs and their delivery time is stated below

UPS=9hrs -$200
FedEx=8hrs - $300
DHL=6hrs - $400

Kindly provide me with the below details in your response to this email.
Full Name......
Age..........
Country.....
State.......
Home address....
Telephone number...
Occupation.....

And let me know which courier company you would want us to use for the Delivery of your ATM Card or Cash to you. Understand that you will be Reasonable for the delivery fee of your ATM Master Express Card or Cash. you can make your choice of delivery from any of the above courier companies.

NOTE: If you have not fallen a victim of this act, you are not expected to respond back to this email. {THANK YOU FOR YOUR

UNDERSTANDING}

FBI service headquarters department
FBI 935 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, D.C, United States.

Sinerely
FBI Director
Mr. Christopher A. Wray

Code: Select all

Reply-To: "Christopher A. Wray" <customercare15069@yandex.com>
To: se83th@gmail.com
Subject: Greetings
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2024 20:33:58 +0200