peterkroeker.energy@gmail.com - Peter Kroeker

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Hans Neesantoes

peterkroeker.energy@gmail.com - Peter Kroeker

Fuel Oil Scam from LinkedIn:
Peter Kroeker
Looking for Buyer/Sellers Jet A1, Jet Fuel JP54, EN590, LPG, LNG, etc.

Hello Everyone

I have a direct contact who works with BP (British Petroleum) as well as a other large refineries and seller in Germany and Europe. They can provide JetA1, EN590, LNG, LPG and any other gas/oil product you require.

BP requires an LOI to begin and does TTV only (they only export).

The other refineries have other procedures, but will only issue and SCO to end buyer once an LOI is received (to protect their information and reputations).

If you are interested, please send fully completed LOI issued to Finmecanik SAS (refineries’/seller’s representative) as well as information regarding desired ports, quantities, contract length and your relationship with the buyer.

This offer is for only serious buyers, once I have received LOI I will connect you to the seller and set up a phone call to discuss proceedures.

Contact me by email at peterkroeker.energy@gmail.com or WhatsApp at +1-559-803-8140.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.