backenandrew@outlook.com - Backen Andrew

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

backenandrew@outlook.com - Backen Andrew

Hello,

Thank you for your time, I am a direct consultant to multiple investors with investment interest in large-size projects worthy of investing in. We are ready, willing, and able to invest in any project in Real Estate and hotels, Business start-ups, Mining, Oil and gas, Renewable energy, and more from serious investment partner that is willing to bring his/her proposals to the table for discussion and endorsement.

My investor is looking for large projects in the listed areas that are Ready to go and require up to 100% funding on a JV basis. The investment capital will be agreed upon for 5-15 years, sharing profit annually, and by completion of the contract the invested capital will be returned to the investor 100% or the contract will be renewed.

I would like to discuss this proposal further with you and to set up a face-to-face meeting with the investor for the business closure at your earliest convenience. I look forward to receiving your business proposal and prompt reply. Thank you

Backen A.

Code: Select all

Subject: Investment Proposal
To: [REDACTED]
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 02:17:50 -0700
Reply-To: backenandrew@outlook.com