dali_gorgeous@outlook.com - Dalisha

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

dali_gorgeous@outlook.com - Dalisha

Hello man! I was lucky enough to write to you, please excuse me previously if I'm had bothered you. Well,as a matter of fact, I'm tired of being alone and think to try out Internet dating site! I want that this will be a new stage in my future lifetime. So,I want talk a little story about myself! I hope, that the letters between us will proceed, and u are wondered and open my email. I don't sure where to start my story. I'm never attempt to tell to someone my individuality in the e-mail earlier. I am can describe my individuality as the solar, energetic, outspoken girl. I am a open woman though at the same time I'm a self-confident, girl. I have usual appreciated heartiness outspoken and forthright. I want you are wanted, that our written exchanges will proceed. In the next e-mail, I want to read more about you, your way of life. I am sending u my personal images. I hope that you like it, and we can get closer.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: Dali_gorgeous@outlook.com

Best wishes, Dalisha´

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 04:17:18 +0100
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Hi my great pen-friend.
CAM10632.jpg
CAM10632.jpg (67.02 KiB) Viewed 238 times