punjtanair@yahoo.com - Jack Perez

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

punjtanair@yahoo.com - Jack Perez

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
JACK PEREZ
Sales Manager at BIZWEBSITES NETWORK

NEED RWA BCL POF Monetizer / SBLC issuer COMBO / DUAL services group.
I need combination DUAL COMBO services from a proven cash backed HSBC UBS DBS DEUTCHE BARCLAYS BANKS OR ANY USA BANKS SBLC monetizer and issuer who can liquidate his sblc for non recourse cash out $500M first tranche.
I need new bank accounts in our new company name at the sblc issuing bank and or monetizing bank so that the funds can be received smoothly and easily there.
I will pay initial standard and reasonable ACTUAL swift bank charges ONLY at table top face to face meeting at sblc issuing and monetizing bank when the DOA & MDOA is duly endorsed and guaranteed for non recourse cash out performance by the two bank officers otherwise I will NOT PAY A DIME UPFRONT this is to avoid any fee scam or fraud.
IF you are the honest performing principal contact me by email with your business card and company profile and all financial credentials to transact instantly. There is NO OTHER PROCEDURES acceptable.
EMAIL: punjtanair@yahoo.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.