webgenierecovery@outlook.com - Web Genie Recovery

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

webgenierecovery@outlook.com - Web Genie Recovery

RETRIEVING STOLEN CRYPTO FROM CRYPTO SCAMS / APPLICATION Internet Genius Recovery Although professionals in bitcoin recovery offer victims of cryptocurrency scams a useful service, it is always preferable to stop frauds before they start. WEB GENIE RECOVERY offers answers and assists those who have fallen victim to Ponzi schemes in getting their stolen or compromised bitcoin back. In the event that you have fallen victim to an online Bitcoin fraudster, get in touch with WEB GENIE RECOVERY and send him an email at webgenierecovery@outlook.com. I have no doubts that he will make it right. Bitcoin recovery is 100% assured when using WEB GENIE RECOVERY. Visit www.webgenierecovery.com for additional information or contact :
WhatsApp: +1(918) 809 0113
Telegram: +1(707)200 7009
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

JACKMILES222
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: Dumb Scammer - webgenierecoverys@proton.me - Web Genie Recovery

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

HOW I RECOVER MY LOST CRYPTO'S FROM FAKE BROKER ONLINE 2024

I was scammed over ( $345,000 ) by someone I met online on a fake investment project. I started searching for help legally to recover my money and I came across a lot of Testimonies about WEB GENIE RECOVERY . I contacted them providing the necessary information's and it took the experts about 27hours to locate and help recover my stolen funds. I am so relieved and the best part was, the scammer was located and arrested by local authorities in his region. I hope this help as many out there who are victims and have lost to these fake online investment scammers. I strongly recommend their professional services for assistance with swift and efficient recovery. They can reached through the link below.
Email
webgenierecoverys@proton.me
Website. www.webgenierecovery.com
Telegram. @webgenierecovery

You can also contact them for the service below
* Western Union Transfer
* Blank atm card
* Bank Transfer
* PayPal / Skrill Transfer
* Crypto Mining
* CashApp Transfer
* Bitcoin Loans