osielvi@outlook.com - Elvira

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

osielvi@outlook.com - Elvira

Good day, I am Elvira. I am from Moldova. My age thirty-five years old. I have a wonderful job and a constant income. I can communicate in several languages, not exclusively English. IMPORTANT. If you have distrust regarding my sincerity or you believe that I will prove something to you or justify myself. Better delete this letter. Of course, like any woman I want to start a family. My real goal is to start communication and more with a man, maybe via the Internet. For me, age is actually not that important. After all, I myself am no longer not at all a girl. Also, I consider myself a charming and discreet girl. I excellent cook and don't like a mess in the house. If you are suitable for such a girl, then let's get to know each other. My true goal is meet an not boring, ambitious man who hasgoals in life. Someone who won’t cause pity because of something in the past. Someone who strives to move forward and develop. If your goal is just get a laugh or lewd behavior, just don't reply to this message. It won't have any continuation.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private email: osielvi@outlook.com

I will be happy make friends with a serious man, I'm waiting for your photos and story about you!

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 16:29:36 +0100
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Hello Sweetheart
PIC-16799.jpg
PIC-16799.jpg (65.69 KiB) Viewed 119 times