Dumb Scammer - jachbenjamin@articmail.com - Jack Benjamin Crypto Recovery Service

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
evanmonica
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Dumb Scammer - jachbenjamin@articmail.com - Jack Benjamin Crypto Recovery Service

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

Professional Services for Recovering Cryptocurrencies, Reach out to Jack Benjamin's cryptocurrency recovery services.

I'm happy to share the incredible work that Jack Benjamin Crypto recovery services did to help me retrieve my cryptocurrency. At first, especially after losing all of my money to a bogus cryptocurrency investment account, I had severe misgivings about their service. My crypto assets were recovered by Jack Benjamin Crypto Recovery service in less than 72 hours after they were stolen, so I'm glad I found them. They deliver great service and exhibit a high level of professionalism. I'm really impressed, and I strongly recommend using their services to anyone looking to unlock their bitcoin accounts and recover their assets. One can get in touch with Jack Benjamin Crypto Recovery Service via,

Send emails to jachbenjamin@articmail.com.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: Dumb Scammer - jachbenjamin@articmail.com - Jack Benjamin Crypto Recovery Service

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - evanmonica142@gmail.com.