interforxrecovery@mail.com - Inter Fox Recovery

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

interforxrecovery@mail.com - Inter Fox Recovery

When searching for assistance after losing my money to an unregulated trading platform, I came across lots of positive reviews about Inter Fox Recovery. Transparency is essential in both business and human interactions. I emailed him directly at interforxrecovery@mail.com, and he responded, asking for more information, which I also submitted. All I needed to do was provide him the information he needed and pay the bills for the tools that were used on the job and he took care of the rest. Inter Fox performs his work in a discreet and competent manner. From his heart, he wants to provide the greatest possible customer service. I will always be appreciative of him because he helped me quickly retrieve all of the money I had lost.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.