freegerlbarby@outlook.com - Angel

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

freegerlbarby@outlook.com - Angel

My parents named me Angel, I'm 37 years of age.honestly interested in our interactions. I wish man for building a serious relationship. To myself, what matters most in a male is letter. If u wish to know anything about me, u can question, I’d be glad to reply u. So I have a big favor to you, to response me only if you’re really interested in correspondence with me. If you aren’t interested in interactions, please do not take the either mine or your time.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular email: freegerlbarby@outlook.com

Have a good day! Angellla! Good morning How r things going?

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2024 12:16:34 +0100
To: farrukito_colom@hotmail.es
Subject: Hi there my awesome mate!

LegalBriefs

Re: freegerlbarby@outlook.com - Angelica

Greetings dear man! How r you doing? My parents named me Angelica, At this time I'm 37 years old.honestly interested in our communication. I seeking someone for creating strong relationship. To myself, the main thing in a someone is reaction. If u like to know anything about myself, u could question, I’d be happy to reply you. And I have a big favor to you, to answer me only if you’re interested in me. If you are not interested in interactions, please do not waste our time.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private email: freegerlbarby@outlook.com

Have a wonderful day! Angel.

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2024 05:30:17 +0100
To: jesusvalfer@hotmail.com
Subject: Aloha my awesome pen-friend.
PCX-25386.jpg
PCX-25386.jpg (35.13 KiB) Viewed 132 times