andgeelikka@outlook.com - Angelia

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

andgeelikka@outlook.com - Angelia

Hello you can call me by my first nameAngelia!The reason I'm writing to you now. I want to meet a man from another countryI want to meet a man. I hope that you will turn out to be a decent man who wants a relationship and love.I hope that our interests are the same, answer me.If you're just for a game and a joke, don't answer, and don't write to me, please don't write to me if you just want to have fun, I'm here for serious intentions..I am 35 years old and I want a relationship and love.!I was born and lived in Moldova, and have been living in Russia for the last 7 years,I want to ask you to be honest, if you really want to get to know me, answer me.!Write to me if you are looking for dating and want to build a relationship.Tell me what city you're from. Your age. I will be pleased if you send me a photo.Please do not write to me if you are from India or Africa, Asia, Pakistan, turkey, China.I'm not interested in a man from these countries.I will finish my letter, I will not write much, we will talk in more detail when you answer me.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mailbox: Andgeelikka@outlook.com

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 04:15:09 +0100
To: 616299428@qq.com
Subject: Greetings my great friend.
IMAG87408.jpg
IMAG87408.jpg (39.12 KiB) Viewed 88 times