voxconnected@gmail.com - James Vogler

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

voxconnected@gmail.com - James Vogler

Fuel Oil Scam from LinkedIn:
Jimmy V.
Oil Energy Trading - Project Manager Project Coordinator Healthcare industry and aircraft management industry #projectmanager #cxstrategy #cx #managedservices #salestrainer

Hello Buyers Mandates,

I trust this message finds you well. My name is James Vogler, and I represent a reputable entity with extensive connections in the crude oil, EN590, A1 mandate market. We have access to numerous refinery contacts that are eager to finalize deals promptly.

We understand that your buyers and sellers are actively seeking a reliable source for crude oil, and we believe we can fulfill your requirements efficiently. If you are genuinely interested and committed to exploring this opportunity, we are confident in our ability to collaborate and close a mutually beneficial deal.

To initiate the process, we kindly request you to share your specific procedure for conducting crude oil, EN590, A1 transactions. Once we receive your procedure, we will promptly forward it to our contacts in the industry. This will allow us to commence discussions and coordinate the necessary steps to move forward.

We assure you of our dedication and professionalism throughout the transaction, and we are committed to achieving a successful and timely closure.

Looking forward to your prompt response and the possibility of a prosperous collaboration.

Best regards,
James Vogler
WhatsApp
+13146046649
voxconnected@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.